Kent Homes has been providing beautiful, energy efficient homes for over 50 years. Alma Homes & Campers is proud to be the official Kent Homes dealer in the Pictou County region.
We believe in the modular approach to building because it allows us 100% quality assurance with a secured team of trained craftspeople working in a comfortable, safe, year-round environment. This allows us tight control over costs, timing, materials and quality – which translates into a commitment to our customers that we honor every time – before and after the sale.
Every one of our homes is fully customizable from floor plan to finishes, exteriors and interiors. Contact us about the plans that appeal to you and how you can make them home.
Click Here for a selection of our in-stock Mini and Modular home plans.
- Guaranteed Price no matter what happens in the market
- Built totally inside a complex with Climate Control equipment
- Very flexible Floor Plans
- Minimal weather delays
- Easy Turn-Key Packages
- EnerGuide 83 Rated
- Qualifies for various Government rebates
- Skilled trades people from electricians/plumbers/engineers/carpenters – all under one roof!
- FREE site evaluation/Step by Step guidance/Home buying consultation
- Visit to Alma Homes
- We look at your property and qualify it for a modular home purchase and design
- Property checked to see if suitable for well and septic
- Choose your floor plan
- Have the design drawn
- View it and make any changes and pick out options and colors
- Approve final drawing
- Place deposit
- Arrange for all permits
- Delivery date confirmed
- Property is made accessible c/w driveway
- Well and septic installed
- Foundation installed and pad built for crane
- Home is delivered and craned on
- Home is bolted together and made weather tight
- Electrical mast installed and panel leads installed
- Electrical permit received and power hooked up
- Home is finished inside and out including a doorstep
- Basement is studded / insulated / wired / gyproc’d
- All plumbing installed
- Home is cleaned and final inspection received
- Customer walk through and final payment
- Customer moves in!